Like any other part of the body sex organs too can give way to sexual problems in either of the two genders. To sum up we have divided these sexual problems on the basis of gender.
Male Sexual Problems : Male sexual problems are more due to physical reasons than to psychological reasons. But it would be worthwhile to say that psychological reasons too may be the cause behind sexual problem amongst man. Prominent amongst them are:
- Erectile dysfunction : Penile erection is not satisfactory it does not last long enough to get sexual satisfaction for any of the sexual partners.
- Anxiety : There may be anxiety on sexual performance as the old male partner may think – What if I am small? What if she doesn’t orgasm? What if the erection gets dwindled in the middle of the act? What if it doesn’t last enough? And all those questions starting with ‘what if’.
- Inability : Inability in achieving climax during the intercourse.
- Other psychological problems like loss of confidence and feeling of tiredness during the act.
Anxiety related to sexual performance is very widespread amongst men. It leads to psychological interruption but can be easily overcome in most of the cases. To get rid of sexual problems it is a must that both you and your partner consult a doctor and get psychological therapy or medication like Levitra for you to enjoy your sex life.
Female Sexual Problems : Female sexual problems are more due to psychological causes than physical causes. Some of the major causes are –
- Depression and lack of self-confidence
- Boredom in taking part in sexual activity
- Uncomfortable with the sexual partner
- History of sexual or drug abuse
- Distractions like blow of a horn or music or some other thing coming in mind
Some basic reasons why female sex partners cannot reach orgasm are –
If you are a woman and experiencing sexual problems it is time to consult a doctor and get therapy for it, whether it is medication or any other therapy.
- Vaginismus – It is the condition of vagina when it is unable to relax and permit penis to penetrate it during the sexual act.
- Vaginal dryness – It is shortcoming in providing natural lubrication during penetration of the penis.
- Cystitis – It is an infection of bladder and urethra of the female sex partner.
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- General lack of interest on the act.